Descendants of Ida Sneen
Courtesy of www.museum.bmi.net
Our goal is to research the pioneers that came into the Walla Walla Valley Area, as a starter for those doing their family genealogy; we are not related.
Head Researcher: Sarah Olsen,
Researcher: Linda Kracke
January 20. 2007
Generation No. 1
1. IDA1 SNEEN was born 02 Nov 1886 in Wisconsin, and died 20 Jun 1932 in Lewiston, Nez perce, ID1. She married FRANK F COE Bef. 1919, son of SAMUEL COE and SUSANNAH FRAZIER. He was born 11 Jan 1887 in Milton, Umatilla, Oregon, and died 28 Jan 1964 in Umatilla, Oregon2,3.
More About IDA SNEEN:
Burial: Normal Hill Cemetery, Lewiston,Nez Perce, Idaho4
Census: 1930, ID Nez Pierce Tammany Dist 46 Pg 196A(See Husband)
Notes for FRANK F COE:
World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918 Record
about Frank Coe
Name: Frank Coe
City: Not Stated
Birthplace: Oregon;United States of America
Birth Date: 11 Jan 1887
1930 Census ID Nez Pierce Tammany Dist 46 Pg 196A (4 April 1930 jan J Le Febre)
2 2 Coe, Frank F Head MW 43 M 30 Oregon Iowa Texas Farmer General Farm
----------, Ida Wife FW 45 M 32 Wisconsin Germany Norway
----------, Samuel F Son MW 10 S Oregon Oregon Wisconsin
Noberr Hialmar J Boarder MW 42 S Minnesota Norway Norway Farm Laborer Gen Farm
Chishoen, James W Boarder MW 15 S Idaho Michigan Washington Farm Laborer Gen Farm
More About FRANK F COE:
Census 1: 1900, OR Umatilla Milton Dist 114 Pg 134B(See Father)
Census 2: 1910, OR Umatilla S Milton Dist 265 Pg 205A(See Father)
Census 3: 1930, ID Nez Pierce Tammany Dist 46 Pg 196A
More About FRANK COE and IDA SNEEN:
Marriage: Bef. 1919
Child of IDA SNEEN and FRANK COE is:
1. Idaho State Death Index, ID: 77673 Name of Deceased: COE, IDA SNEEN Year: 1932 Certificate Number: 079660 County of Death: Nez Perce City: LEWISTON Date of Death: 06/20/1932 Date of Birth: 11/02/1886.
2. Oregon Death Index, (Ancestry.com), "Electronic," Name: Coe, Frank F County: Umatilla Death Date: 28 Jan 1964 Certificate: 1404 Age: 77 Spouse: Eva .
3. SS Death Index, Name: Frank Coe SSN: 544-10-4650 Last Residence: Oregon Born: 11 Jan 1887 Died: Jan 1964 State (Year) SSN issued: Oregon (Before 1951 ) Source Citation: Number: 544-10-4650;Issue State: Oregon;Issue Date: Before 1951.
4. Normal Hill Cemetary, Lewiston,Nez Perce, Idaho, Ida Sheen Coe Born: n/a Birth Place: n/a Died: 1932 Buried: 1932-06-22 Division: 2 Row: 31 Lot: 211 Grave: 06 Grave Marker: N Container: n/a Funeral Home: Brower Wann Spouse: n/a Fatherís Name: n/a Motherís Name: n/a Siblings: n/a Children: n/a Kin: n/a Veteran: N Comments: n/a .
5. SS Death Index, SAMUEL COE 19 Oct 1919 Apr 1982 97801 (Pendleton, Umatilla, OR) (none specified) 539-09-4533 Washington.
6. Milton-Freewater IOOF Cemetery,, CoeSamuel Franklinb 19 Oct 1919; d 7 Apr 1982 T5 USA WWIIB-4.